Getting on Track

• Posted on January 15, 2013 at 8:54 am

Good morning!!!  It’s Tuesday and time to get back into my routine.  If you said over the weekend you were gonna get started Monday and you didn’t – don’t wait for next Monday!  I wish I had a quarter for every Monday that came and went and I didn’t start my weight loss plan.  I shared my weekend with you all and told you I wasn’t doing anything yesterday – I didn’t!!!  I wasn’t joking.  I’m not going to wait til next Monday to get focused and back on track though.  I will do it today.  If you are waiting til next week, don’t!  I made somewhat better choices yesterday but what did I have for dinner?  PIZZA!  Yep, I sure did.  THAT wasn’t my plan.  I was tired so I was lazy so in turn I ordered out – it happens.  I can’t use that excuse today.  I can’t put it off.  Healthy choices and workouts start today!!!    I don’t care that it’s a Tuesday!!  It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is or what plans you have socially a few days from now.  Don’t let that stop you from starting today!

7 Comments on Getting on Track

1. Jennifer Roberston says:

I did too! I have cheat days though built into my week. I break it up though I have a cheat supper, then another day a cheat lunch, etc. That way I don’t always do an entire day. Jake Steinfeld, Body by Jake, says he has cheat days. That way you don’t feel deprived of the food you love.

2. Sande says:

I went back to the gym yesterday. Going again today.

3. mbey71 says:

Hi Jenn, I wish I could have set cheat days. I just have such a hard time getting back on track if I do. I have had many people tell me they can do that. It’s so hard for me. I’ve tried to teach myself over the last couple of years that there are going to be times when I don’t make the best choice and to just move on. I am learning so much from doing this site – thanks for staying connected and sharing what works for you!!!

4. mbey71 says:

I am very proud of you!!!! Go get sweaty!!!

5. Jenn says:

Oh you are so welcome! It helps me very much to read it also. One thing, I can’t cheat with the sweets. I have to across the board say no to those. Cheating for me is pizza with my son or a fried food. But I am like you, I cannot cheat with that because I too would eat the entire box of cakes. There is a book called Constant Cravings by Doreen Virtue I believe and she tells you by what food you are craving what it means. This book is not for everyone, but I look at the entire info and take what speaks to me. U Rock!

6. mbey71 says:

I am going to check that book out – thank you!!! I seriously want to know why I want cake so much!! Or maybe I don’t. Thanks Jenn – love your input so much!!

7. Jenn says: