Enjoy your day. Here’s a dessert to try if you are looking for one. I’m thinking of giving it a whirl.
Ultimate Healthy Berry Trifle
- 1 Angel food cake ring
- 2 Packages of sugar-free fat-free chocolate Jell-O pudding
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Package of fresh blueberries
- 1 Package of fresh raspberries
- 1 Pint of fresh strawberries
1) Prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions with skim milk. Cover & place in refrigerator.
- 2) While pudding is setting up, wash, hull & slice the strawberries.
3) Cut the angel food cake in 1/2, and tear into cubes and place in bottom of the trifle bowl.
4) Divide the prepared pudding in 1/2 and spoon over the angel food cake pieces.
5) Divide the sliced strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries and scatter over the pudding layer.
6) Divide the Cool Whip in 1/2, and spoon over the layer of berries.
7) Repeat with the rest of the ingredients, reversing the layer of Cool Whip & berries so the berries are on top of the Cool Whip.